Friday, February 11, 2011

Slow days

So its been a few days since my last post and not much to report. Robert has been having two practices a day and that is so tiring on him and us really we try and go to one of them so we can get out of the Hotel it gets rather claustrophobic. So now is the first day that Robert is out of town and its just me with the kids. Today has been fun though we made Valentines for everyone here and the kids had a blast I will post a pic and video hopefully its been hard I can't post videos they are too long. I think I will try and put together all the videos into one and at Coopers birthday I can show them all. SO then we went upstairs to swim and its closed of all days to clean the picked today. Andrew is really disapointed and the kids are bored but we are trying. Luckily Vanessa is going to pick us up tonight and we are going to a swap meet that is a cloths one so purses, shoes, etc stuff for girls so that should be fun for us to get out. Any way I will write more later and let you all know abou the swap meet and how that goes. Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment