Wednesday, October 15, 2014

It's Getting HOT in Here!!!!

Yeah its that hot here!!! I'm starting to second guess how good Bauru is for us Oregonians ;).  This has been a pretty laid back week Lainey has not had school this week and Robert hasn't had any games either.  It has been so hot here that we haven't wanted to do much.  We swim in the pool everyday and then relax in the air conditioned house.  Thank goodness we have the air conditioning in EVERY room or I would go insane.  Cooper did get his Judo Uniform last week and he is so excited to wear it.  Everyday he tries it on does some moves and says "I love my uniform".  I have been trying to grow my cooking and baking resume and I'm doing fairly well all the dinners have turned out great and same with the desserts.  I made a banana bread and had some pumpkin spice cappuccino and for 5 mins I felt like I was home.  Here are some pics of the last week hope you all enjoy.  Love you all
 Couldn't resist putting a pic of 11 month of Baby Lia.  Love you and miss you Alves family!
 Banana bread and Pumpkin spice cappuccino =) so good
 Cooper is ready to take someone down!
 BBQ with new friends
 Kids day fun at the mall.  Lainey and Cooper collected all the balloons they could.
 Cooper is jealous of all the fish Donny is catching at the property so he is going to get some fishing in how ever he can.
Well....they had a little too much fun painting haha.  Ana Livia, Lainey, and Luana

No comments:

Post a Comment