Sunday, October 26, 2014

It's Been A While

Sorry its been a little longer then I had planned but here it is.  This week Robert started the SudAmericana league round 1 and we one 3 straight games!  Robert played really well in all 3 but ended great with 20pts and 7 rebounds.  It was great to see some games again and to play so well.  Yesterday (Saturday) we went to a BBQ at one of the directors of the team and his house was amazing!  There was a game room, soccer field,  tennis court and basketball court.  The kids had a fun day playing with all that stuff and swimming.  This week will be a super fun week it is finally time for the championship in the state league and Robert is on the road today and will play tomorrow and the next day in Limeira (the name of the city).  Then Thursday and Friday at home and hopefully done and we win!!  Keep Robert and his guys in your thoughts and prayers as this is a big deal and would be really great for Robert to have this championship.  Also this week Lainey has a halloween party at her school and I get to volunteer!  They have a costume contest, trick or treating, and a open house with decorations etc.  Cooper I think will get to do the trick or treating as well so that is wonderful.  Super excited for the week and can't wait to blog about it Sunday.

 Cooper was being so silly it was such a fun moment.  He would laugh at everything I said...Never felt so funny in my life.
 Sophia is so adorable!
 Breast cancer awareness month the team got new uniforms.
 Lainey knew how much I have been missing my friends and made this for me.  
She is amazing!
 Cooper and Maya.  He loves the babies.
 Robert being interviewed after the 3rd win this week.
 Cooper would not smile but his outfit was too cute not to try.
 Enough babies for all of us =).  Us two couples are done having our own babies so its nice to hold other babies.
 The team and the directors.
 My love
 Robert at an autograph signing.  
 My girl!
 Camila, Livia, Rita, and me.
We are ready for Halloween =).

No comments:

Post a Comment