Monday, January 2, 2012

Robert's Suprise 30th Bday

This year is Robert's 30th birthday and he has not got to celebrate a birthday at home in 8 years and I really wanted to make this special for him.  Robert's best friend Ryan's 30th birthday was on the 29th of December and me and his wife Abigail thought we would plan a dual party.  Some how we both managed to keep it a surprise and I think it worked they were both surprised and happy.  We had our families and friends there to make it a really special night for both guys.
 The banner picture is from a summer concert that the four of us went to.  It was one of the best
 dates we have been on.
 Each birthday boy had their own cake and Ryan's was a red velvet it was so good.  Of and that big picture is from mine and Robert's wedding.  They look so young!
 Robert's cake was a cheesecake with chocolate cake I was hoping to combine two of his favorite things and it really did turn out good just very rich.  This picture is from Ryan and Abigail's wedding again being silly I don't think I have one serious picture of them together ;).
 The surprise moment.  Robert didn't get it at first because I was telling him that this was a surprise for Ryan and he kept asking why is my family here and finally I turned him around and showed him the banner and he got it.
 I don't think I have seen Robert that happy in a while to have our family and friends all
together for a wonderful evening was perfect.
 Reena, Robert, Ryan, and Abigail.  What a magical night with a wonderful couple!!!
 I love them both so much just wonderful individual people, a wonderful couple, and parents!
The big moment no turning back now they are 30!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment