Friday, September 7, 2012

Random Summer Pics

 St. Lucia just Robert and I.  It was so wonderful and relaxing we couldn't have asked for a better trip.
 One of our dinner spots, it was on the water and served seafood which was actually very good.
 Lainey holding our new family addition Jackson Patrick, we all love our new cousin.
 Happy Father's Day Daddy, Granddad, and Uncle Eric
 Happy Birthday Lainey...a new leotard for gymnastics
 What a great pic of three of my favorite people
 Cooper learning to shave
 Robert with his best friend Ryan helping them move to Texas :(.
 Lainey and Cooper coloring
 Abigail and Ryan got our care package in their new home in Texas
 Lainey and her cousin Maya.  According to Lainey they are best friends.
 Best picture of the summer by far.  GG throwing the football and the family picnic.
 1st time I made the fruit baby for a baby shower this summer pretty cute =)
 Cooper's new hair cut
 Lainey and I with a camera and being silly...I love her!
 The newest addition to our little family.  Rodrigo is from Brazil and we are so happy to have him with us.  Oh and we are at the Portland Timbers game.
 Andrew exploring the woods with Jay and Cooper
 Rodrigo, Robert, and Eric.  We took Rodrigo to the beach for the first time in America.  It was sunny but cold water.
 Me with Abigail and Eden on my trip to Texas.  What a wonderful weekend with one of my best friends.  Love you Abigail!
 Captain Judah!!!
 Abigail and I
 Happy 30th me!  80's night out with my best friends, couldn't have asked for a better night.
 The next morning was such a great breakfast the whole restaurant sang happy birthday to me.
 And to cap off the already wonderful weekend Tea with the girls.  Love you all very much
 Lainey
 Lainey is such a little model
 Ninja Cooper

My Bestie and I... Love her more than life!

No comments:

Post a Comment