Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cooper's first birthday pictures

Here are the pictures from Cooper's first birthday he is so cute and happy all the time I love him so much. Enjoy!!


Cooper before he started in on the cake

What a cutie all in cake
So serious
He wasn't real sure about it until he got the taste of the frosting
He liked it but not touching his legs
So adorable

Cooper just wanted to walk every where
He is such a happy baby
I love my little walker =)
I think he is smiling at daddy here and I love that smile more than anything


He was having a good time with the chair
I love this picture and the next chair one are just like pictures of Andrew when he was 1

He loves a good book

He really loves his prince chair



I think this might be my favorite picture

No comments:

Post a Comment